1/3 Photos of Pineapple Cream Muffins
If there are any leftover muffins, refrigerate them in a covered container and serve them cold. They're even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray muffin cups with nonstick spray or line with paper cupcake liners.
- 3In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and pudding mix, then stir in brown sugar.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sour cream.
- 5Fold in the pineapple and oil.
- 6Add the egg-pineapple mixture to the flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- 7Batter will be thick.
- 8Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cream Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 189.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g