Recipe by Marie
If there are any leftover muffins, refrigerate them in a covered container and serve them cold. They're even better!
Top Review by Potluck
We love our jumbo muffins,Ive tried many flavors,these were super moist and I loved the texture but we thought they lacked pineapple flavor. I will try making these again just add more chunks of pineapple. Jumbos took 22 minutes this recipe made 8. They freeze and thaw rather nice...
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream (can use low fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray muffin cups with nonstick spray or line with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and pudding mix, then stir in brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sour cream.
- Fold in the pineapple and oil.
- Add the egg-pineapple mixture to the flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Batter will be thick.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.