If there are any leftover muffins, refrigerate them in a covered container and serve them cold. They're even better!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray muffin cups with nonstick spray or line with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and pudding mix, then stir in brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sour cream.
- Fold in the pineapple and oil.
- Add the egg-pineapple mixture to the flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Batter will be thick.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.