1/1 Photo of Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread
Bonnie G #2's Note:
This recipe is featured in the Woman's World Magazine and looks so good, and not to hard. The recommend not adding the pecans no sooner than an hour or two before serving so the nuts stay crunchy. A very impressive cheese ball for parties. This is a sweet and savory appetizer that looks as amazing as it tastes. Shaped into a pineapple and top with leafy top of the fresh pineapple. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MAKE SPREAD:.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sour cream on medium speed until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- 3Squeeze and discard juice from pineapple.
- 4Mix pineapple and next 7 ingredients in cheese mixture on low speed until blended.
- 5SHAPE SPREAD:.
- 6Turn cheese mixture onto serving platter; shape into oval, making sure to leave room for pineapple top.
- 7Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- 8ASSEMBLE PINEAPPLE:.
- 9Remove platter from refrigerator an hour before serving.
- 10Place Pineapple top at one end of cheese.
- 11Lay pecan halves, starting at bottom, in rows over cheese.
- 12Serve with multigrain bread or crackers of choice.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g