Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great snack alternative for a bunch of kids after school. Easy to put together and fairly healthy!
- 1 lb frozen bread dough, thawed and cut in half
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 grated peel and 2 tsp. lemon, juice of
- 2 (8 1/4 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Press dough into 2 greased 12 inch pizza pans.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg yolks, 1 tsp lemon peel and 2 tsp lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizzas to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Bake in 400 deg. oven for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Spread each with jam and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.