Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother made this every holiday. I think the original is supposed to be layered. I am not sure. I just mix it all together and let things fall as they may. She didn't have a food processor, so I don't think this is, exactly, her recipe. It is what I do these days.
- Start jello according to the box.
- Reduce the 2nd half of the water by the amount of pineapple juice was in the can.
- Blend all in the food processor.
- Set in mold.
- Unmold and plate before serving.
- Be ready for there to be settling of the ingredients, that's part of the fun.