Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Paula Deen recipe. I think this might be good on carrot cake.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 (2 lb) package confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat in preserves.
- Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar, until desired consistency is reached.
Yummy! Made a half batch to frost recipe #164551 and it was just the right amount. Prepared with Recipe #226245, using a tad bit more than called for. Would be delicious on any baked good or straight from the mixing bowl. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
Ok I know this sounds strange, but I used this on some pumpkin scones ! very tasty. This is one more of my PAC 07 recipes. This isa versatile icing and I think it has endless possibilities.