Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a wonderful Cheese ball recipe my family has come to love -- this is usually served as an appetizer at our Holiday meals!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar hot pepper jelly
- Mix cream cheese, onion, pineapple and cheddar cheese form into a ball; refrigerate until cheese is firm spread the hot pepper jelly over the cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers.
I did make a few changes to the recipe, but was happy overall with the results. I used 1 pkg of cream cheese, green onions, & reduced the other amounts according. No amount is specified for the crushed pineapple so I used 8oz drained. I have Jellyqueen's jalapeno jelly made so used the red to top the recipe. I used quite a bit as no amount is specified and next time will use much less.