Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
posting here for safe keeping
Make and share this Pineapple Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped topping
- Sprinkle one third of cookie crumbs along the bottom of a one quart dish. Combine pineapple and next 5 ingredients and mix well. Place one half of this mixture over cookie crumbs followed by second third of cookie crumbs. Repeat this step and chill for several hours. Top with whipped topping just before serving.