Dienia B.'s Note:
This was from Darlene Kossman. It uses a cake mix cake and mayo in it. 1 -30-1997 is the date on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine cake mix, eggs, oranges, crushed pineapple and mayonnaise.
- 3Beat for 5 minutes or until blended.
- 4Pour into a 9x13 pan that has been greased and floured.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- 6Combine whipped topping, pineapple juice and pudding mixes.
- 7Spread over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 1160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 94.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: