Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was from Darlene Kossman. It uses a cake mix cake and mayo in it. 1 -30-1997 is the date on it.
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, juice reseved
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oranges, crushed pineapple and mayonnaise.
- Beat for 5 minutes or until blended.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Combine whipped topping, pineapple juice and pudding mixes.
- Spread over cooled cake.