Recipe by Thndrus
Yum what a way to combine my 2 favorite things--pineapple and cranberries. Pretty simple and tasty!
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml pecans
- 236.59 ml fresh cranberries
- 453.59 g can pineapple chunks (drained, reserve juice to add to water for as much liquid as called for by your cake mix)
- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain juice from pineapple and save.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish in a 350°F oven.
- Sprinkle in sugar nuts cranberries and pineapple.
- Add water to the pineapple juice to equal the amount of liquid specified on the cake mix box.
- Prepare cake mix as shown on package directions.
- Spread mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Invert cake onto a large serving dish.