Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This super-simple recipe came from a vegetarian friend. It was served with Thanksgiving dinner as a side dish; however, I thought it was sweet enough to be called dessert (just top with non-dairy whipped cream). Appropriate to serve with pork, chicken or turkey. It would be pretty & delicious for a brunch. You will never know it contains bread cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add bread cubes to casserole.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in pineapple (with juice) and cranberries.
- Pour over bread cubes.
- Bake for 1 hour.