Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a favorite at Christmas Dinner and dinner parties.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 pint whipped cream
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add remaining ingredients and place in a lightly greased mold.
- Set in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove 2 hours before serving and unmold.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.