This is a great recipe for guests. Pineapple and cranberry really add to the flavor of pork. This probably could be done in the crock pot as well.
- Pierce meat with a knife in several places.
- Mix all of spices together and sprinkle over entire roast.
- Place onions in the bottom of a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Place roast on top of onions.
- Mix cranberry sauce and pineapple together.
- Pour over roast. Cover and bake at 350 about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or till internal temp reads 155.
- Remove from oven for about 10 mins before slicing.
- The last step is crutial. This brings the meat to proper temperature and allows for perfect slicing.