Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe for guests. Pineapple and cranberry really add to the flavor of pork. This probably could be done in the crock pot as well.
- Pierce meat with a knife in several places.
- Mix all of spices together and sprinkle over entire roast.
- Place onions in the bottom of a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Place roast on top of onions.
- Mix cranberry sauce and pineapple together.
- Pour over roast. Cover and bake at 350 about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or till internal temp reads 155.
- Remove from oven for about 10 mins before slicing.
- The last step is crutial. This brings the meat to proper temperature and allows for perfect slicing.
Wonderful roast, fruit and pork go so well together! I had a 2 lb roast and modified by cooking on low for 5 hours in the crockpot. I halved the seasonings and omitted the onion, but kept the cranberry and pineapple at the full amounts. Thanks for sharing Ms Sally! Made for Holiday tag.
I used 2 lbs of pork and put it all in the crock for about 3 hrs on high. easy but impressive
I used 2 pork tenderloin. It cooked for 1 hour. I used Mrs Dash seasoning, reduced the quantity for pepper. I was sure I got a can of whole berry cranberry sauce. But no! :( It was a can of cranberry jelly. I tried it this way. It's good. And I forgot the onion. Today wasn't my day lol Thanks MsSally :) Made for Holiday tag.