1/1 Photo of Pineapple-Cranberry Bran Muffins
Natalia - St Louis's Note:
These are a variation of the recipe on the side of the package of Bob's Red Mill unprocessed wheat bran. The muffins come out sweet, moist, and not too heavy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine dry ingredients: wheat bran, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and dried cranberries.
- 3Combine wet ingredients: milk, honey, pineapple, oil, and eggs.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- 5Pour into greased muffin tin or paper muffin cups.
- 6Bake approximately 18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Cranberry Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 179.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g