Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Food & Wine. June 1998. Make WAY ahead of time.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped ripe pineapple
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 cups crushed ice
- lime slice, for garnish
- In a large jar, combine the pineapple and vodka.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature until the vodka is well flavored with pineapple, about 3 days.
- Strain the vodka through a fine sieve into a pitcher. Add the cranberry and lime juices and the crushed ice and stir well.
- Strain into chilled martini glasses and serve garnished with lime slices.