Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing tropical drink that goes down so nice on a hot day. Enjoy!
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (fresh if you have it)
- 1 cup ice
- squeeze lime juice
- sugar, to taste (can use Splenda, but it's not as good) (optional)
- 1 slice lime (to garnish)
- Blend pineapple and ice in a blender until smooth.
- Add lime juice and sugar and blend for an additional 10 seconds.
- You can add a slice of liime to the rim to fancy it up! Drink right away.
I used fresh pineapple and it was so sweet I didn't add any sugar. Refreshing on a hot (100 degree) day. Made for ZWT7.
Excellent! I used fresh pineapple. It was a bit too thick for me so I added some water to thin it a bit. Very refreshing!
omg i just made it for me and my friends and we loved it is delicious 100% approve i will make one for me every day if i can