Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pineapple Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vodka, chilled
- crushed ice
- club soda
- 18 slices English cucumbers
- 6 sprigs of fresh mint
- In a large container with a lid, muddle the pineapple with the sugar. Add the vodka, cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Fill 6 glasses halfway with crushed ice. Divide the pineapple mixture among the glasses and top with club soda.
- Add 3 cucumber slices and a sprig of mint to each glass and stir.