Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing! Time does not include chilling time.
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups carbonated water
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients EXCEPT carbonated water; chill.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water.
- Serve over ice.
On the plus side, it's not overly sweet. On the negative side, it tastes just like a soda pop. It did improve with the addition of some malibu rum.
This drink has such a refreshing, summery taste! I did not have any coconut extract on hand so I used 1 oz of coconut flavored rum per glass and topped each glass 1/4 of the way with club soda (no carbonated water in the cabinet), which worked perfectly well. This is a great drink to serve during the hot summer months! Thank you, SweetySJD!
This is the best Non-Alcoholic Pina Colada I've had. It's even great without the soda water. The perfect thing for a hot day.....or any day for that matter. Cheers Sweety, you've got a good one here.