Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious pineapple cool whip salad is very tasty and very easy to make!! I don't like cottage cheese, but I like this!
- 1 lb small curd cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) boxjello regular raspberry gelatin powder (not sugar free)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- Directions or Method.
- Mix the dry gelatin powder with the thawed cool whip.
- Add the cottage cheese to the mixture and mix well.
- Drain the pineapple chunks in a sieve and add to the mixture and chill.
I have made this type of dessert for years and love it. I add drained canned mandarin oranges to the recipe as well.