Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, pared and grated
- 1 yellow squash, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh cut pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (fat free)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, squash, pepper, scallion, and pineapple, tossing to mix.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
- Pour over cabbage mixture, tossing until well blended.
- Refrigerate covered for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.