Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
this recipe was inspired by the coleslaw at famous daves resteraunt. im not quite sure what they put in theres but its so good i decided to try it for myself. This is VERRRY good when left overnight.
- 4 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup shaved carrot
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, from a can
- 1⁄4 cup juice, from pineapple can
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or 2 sugar twin)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- mix all ingredients together. Let it sit covered in the fridge overnight.