Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful with hot or cold ham.
- 1 can chunk pineapple, reserve juice
- 1⁄4 lb green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 lb red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- fat-free mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Drain pineapple, saving 2 tablespoons juice.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple cabbage, carrots, and sunflower seeds.
- In separate bowl mix fat-free mayonnaise, orange juice, pineapple juice and salt.
- Pour over salad mixture, toss, and chill.