1/1 Photo of Pineapple Coleslaw
This was in a magazine I get from my utility company about "down home" foods and I thought it looked really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt over cabbage.
- 2Combine mayo and milk; pour over cabbage.
- 3Drain pineapple and fold into mixture.
- 4Toss with fork to blend and chill.
- 5Before serving, sprinkle paprika over the top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 675.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: