Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
If you pine for pineapple, this recipe is for you and makes up quickly and easily. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1641
- 9 rhodes frozen texas rolls or 16 rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rolls in an 8-inch square sprayed baking dish. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Combine pineapple and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Remove wrap. Make a large indentation in each roll. Fill with pineapple mixture.
- Combine butter, flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a crumble and sprinkle over rolls. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.