Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sheet cake is good cut into squares or bars. It doesn't rise much but that's not important here. It's the taste that counts.
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Blend in eggs. Beat well.
- Add flour, sifted with salt and baking soda.
- Fold in pineapple, nuts, and coconut.
- Spread on greased 10" x 15" x 1" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and glaze while hot with confectioners sugar mixed with enough rum to thin to heavy pouring consistency.
- Quickly spread over entire cake.
- When glaze is dry, drizzle the melted chocolate chips over the cake.