Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is from Southern Living, and is a great accompaniment for grilled pork chops.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup minced purple onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chili powder
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and chill at least 4 hours Serve with pork, chicken or fish.
I like the way this dish came out but my did not. To me the flavor was very good and look forward to trying this on other meats. Well worth trying.