Recipe by Christineyy!
Bisquick pancakes made with pineapple juice and milk, no egg. Thick with juicy chunks of pineapple and sweetened coconut. Best served with more pineapple juice over top!
Top Review by Queenofcamping
Wow!!!! We loved these. It was a bonus that I did not have to add eggs. I did not do the step of adding the coconut to the top...I just added it to the batter. I tripled the recipe and got 15 medium sized pancakes. They were gone very quickly. We had a contest to see which kid(5 of them) could tell me the 2 secret ingredients. It was great.
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice (out of the can)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 12 pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon artificial sweetener or 1⁄2-1 teaspoon sugar
- shredded sweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the pineapple chunks with a fork, combine all ingredients except coconut.
- Spoon about 3 tbsp of batter onto hot, greased griddle. Top with some shredded coconut and spread about 1 more tbsp batter over coconut. while the first side is still cooking.
- Flip and brown second side. Repeat for rest of batter.
- Top warm pancakes with butter and more pineapple juice!