1/1 Photo of Pineapple - Coconut Muffins
This is something I came up with when I had some pineapple and wanted to make muffins. I hope you like it! SOURCE: Me :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F, line 2 muffin pans with paper cups.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until pale and fluffy; add eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- 3Combine salt, baking powder, coconut, and flour.
- 4Drain and chop pineapple, reserving juice (about 7 ounces).
- 5Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternately with the reserved juice.
- 6Fold in pineapple, and fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Note: Sprinkle sugar on top of muffins for crunchy muffin tops.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple - Coconut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 128.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g