- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons Sweet 'n Low
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix vegetable oil, eggs, and pineapple chunks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, sweetener, baking powder, and coconut. Mix.
- Spray mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper muffin cups.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly brown.
- I think that this made 18 mini muffins, but I'm not completely sure.