Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I served these with breakfast at a sleepover. My friends loved them!
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons Sweet 'n Low
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix vegetable oil, eggs, and pineapple chunks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, sweetener, baking powder, and coconut. Mix.
- Spray mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper muffin cups.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly brown.
- I think that this made 18 mini muffins, but I'm not completely sure.
Sorry. I don't know what happened. I followed the recipe exactly. These just did not turn out.
Great recipe! I added 1 tsp vanilla and substituted sweet'n'low with 3 tablespoons of brown sugar. I cooked them for 20 mins at 180C and it make 10 medium sized muffins. Thanks for the recipe!