Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I served these with breakfast at a sleepover. My friends loved them!
Make and share this Pineapple Coconut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix vegetable oil, eggs, and pineapple chunks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, sweetener, baking powder, and coconut. Mix.
- Spray mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper muffin cups.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly brown.
- I think that this made 18 mini muffins, but I'm not completely sure.