Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
these bars are like pina colada without the rum..
Make and share this Pineapple Coconut Dream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and melted butter.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix until well blended.
- Press firmly into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Spread well drained pineapple, I usually dump cans onto paper towel on top of newspaers.to be sure I get them as dry as possible.I reserve the fruit juice in ice cube trays.makes a lovely ice cube for iced tea.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat eggs and sugar till blended.
- Add melted butter and vanilla.Mix well.
- Stir in coconut and spread over pineapple.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.