these bars are like pina colada without the rum..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/4 ounces white cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2In a large bowl, combine cake mix and melted butter.
- 3Using a wooden spoon, mix until well blended.
- 4Press firmly into greased 13x9 pan.
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden.
- 6Cool 10 minutes.
- 8Spread well drained pineapple, I usually dump cans onto paper towel on top of newspaers.to be sure I get them as dry as possible.I reserve the fruit juice in ice cube trays.makes a lovely ice cube for iced tea.
- 9In a large mixer bowl, beat eggs and sugar till blended.
- 10Add melted butter and vanilla.Mix well.
- 11Stir in coconut and spread over pineapple.
- 12Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden.
- 13Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 14Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Coconut Dream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.0
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 541.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 65.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g