1/2 Photos of Pineapple Coconut-Cream Pie (Lactose Free)
I got this simple recipe from a friend who was a natural cook. It makes two pies. The mix can also be used in a parfait style with fruit for another dessert. Has always been very popular with my guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients of Base together using just a little of the coconut cream to mix the cornflour with first.
- 2Cook on low heat till bubbling slowly and then till thickened.
- 3Spread cooked mix into 2 medium size pie dishes and refrigerate.
- 4Blend all pineapple from can and add juice last with a little mixed with all the cornflour.
- 5Cook slowly till thickened and cooked.
- 6Spread onto cooled bases covering whiteness.
- 7Decorate with lemon slices, pieces of pineapple, strawberry or kiwifruit.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Coconut-Cream Pie (Lactose Free)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g