Recipe by Marie
A yummy coconut cream filling over banana slices in a coconut cookie crust and finished off with a topping of crushed pineapple mixed with Cool Whip. This will really please your family and/or guests. Baking time is for crust only.
Top Review by princesskim
The was the perfect dessert for our Mother's Day cook-out!!! I did save some time by purchasing a shortbread crust at the store but, it was still a wonderful dessert! Everyone raved!!!
- 354.88 ml shortbread cookies, crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 395.10 ml coconut, divided
- 78.07 ml melted butter
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 354.88 ml cold milk
- 113.39 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 473.18 ml Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cookie crumbs, 2/3 c coconut and melted butter in medium bowl until well blended.
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and arrange banana slices on bottom of crust.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Stir remaining cup of coconut into pudding and spoon over banana slices in crust.
- Gently stir pineapple into whipped topping.
- Spread over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.