1/1 Photo of Pineapple Coconut Cream Pie in Coconut Cookie Crust
A yummy coconut cream filling over banana slices in a coconut cookie crust and finished off with a topping of crushed pineapple mixed with Cool Whip. This will really please your family and/or guests. Baking time is for crust only.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cookie crumbs, 2/3 c coconut and melted butter in medium bowl until well blended.
- 2Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 4Cool and arrange banana slices on bottom of crust.
- 5Pour cold milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- 6Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- 7Stir remaining cup of coconut into pudding and spoon over banana slices in crust.
- 8Gently stir pineapple into whipped topping.
- 9Spread over pudding mixture.
- 10Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Coconut Cream Pie in Coconut Cookie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.8
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 390.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: