1/1 Photo of Pineapple Coconut Cookies
2 hrs 17 mins
Kitty Kat Cook's Note:
It's that time of the year again, when your kitchen smells like fresh-baked cookies all season long. When there is pineapple and coconut involved, you know it's good. These are my favorite. I originally got the recipe from foodnework.com but I made a few changes. And a batch goes a long way (you'll like that) ;) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 ounces unsalted butter (2 sticks, softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut extract
- 1 cup of fine-flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped sweetened pineapple (caramelized) or 1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1Soften butter at room temperature.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 3Shred pineapple chunks into smaller bits.
- 4Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- 5Add eggs 1 at a time until mixture is fluffy.
- 6Beat in coconut extract.
- 7Add water.
- 8Add the pineapple and coconut.
- 9In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 10Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- 11Form cookie dough into a ball and wrap in plastic.
- 12Chill for 2 hours.
- 13Roll dough into by the 1/4 into balls.
- 14Lightly flatten top.
- 15Lay balls an inch apart and bake for 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g