Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this frozen punch for Mothers day would be great for those summer BBQs. This can be made days before and placed in a punch bowl, which makes it easy for cooking and serving a family get together.
- 15 ounces of cream coconut milk
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 10 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 8 ounces grenadine
- 1 liter cruzan banana rum
- 1 liter seltzer water (optional)
- Place milk and pineapple chunks in blender and blend to mix the milk into the pineapples. This will have a slight chunky texture.
- Place in a very large bowl or pot with all the rest of the ingredients except for the optional seltzer.
- Mix and pour into 3 gallon freezer ziplock storage bags. Freeze overnight.
- Place into a punch bowl the icy mixture. You can add the optional seltzer if it`s to strong or to sweet for you. I kept it on the side for my guests to have an option to add if they want.
This is great anytime. Perfect for a luau.
I reduced this recipe by half, and will be serving it tomorrow, it is just delicious! I even made it with lemon concentrate in place of lime, as that is all I had in my freezer, you have wonderful drink recipes Rita!...Kitten:)