1/2 Photos of Pineapple, Coconut, Banana Rum Delight
Made this frozen punch for Mothers day would be great for those summer BBQs. This can be made days before and placed in a punch bowl, which makes it easy for cooking and serving a family get together.
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk and pineapple chunks in blender and blend to mix the milk into the pineapples. This will have a slight chunky texture.
- 2Place in a very large bowl or pot with all the rest of the ingredients except for the optional seltzer.
- 3Mix and pour into 3 gallon freezer ziplock storage bags. Freeze overnight.
- 4Place into a punch bowl the icy mixture. You can add the optional seltzer if it`s to strong or to sweet for you. I kept it on the side for my guests to have an option to add if they want.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple, Coconut, Banana Rum Delight
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: