1/2 Photos of Pineapple Cobbler
Halo's keeper's Note:
This cobbler is so delicate and delicious. I do not know where I got this recipe its possibly Paula Deens... It's the first thing to go every time I make it. It's awesome warm!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400
- 2In a 9x13 baking dish melt butter in oven
- 3stir flour, white sugar and milk to smooth.
- 4pour in baking dish over melted butter.
- 5in bowl toss pineapple and brown sugar.
- 6drop spoonfuls of pineapple mixture into batter.
- 7sprinkle with cherries.
- 8bake @400 deg for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 902.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 643.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 136.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g