Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Allyou recipe posted here for safekeeping.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk and vanilla extract and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Gently stir in butter.
- Spread the batter evenly into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan (it will be a thin layer) and scatter the pineapple chunks over the top of the batter.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until the pineapple has fallen to the bottom of the pan and the top is puffed and golden brown. The top will spring back when touched once it is done.
- Cool slightly and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
What a wonderful easy recipe!! Yes we loved loved it. So very easy to put together and bake. Eating it was even better!! I followed the recipe just like you have wrote it. No changes needed for a wonderful fast easy snack!! Thank You..Hugs