- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks (packed in own juice)
- 1⁄2 package miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 package red cinnamon candies
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pineapple chunks in half.
- Mix pineapple with juice, candy and marshmallows.
- Put in refrigerator overnite.
- Mix a few times to get pineapple coated with candy.
- 3 or 4 hours before seving, drain very well.
- Mix with Cool Whip (start with 1 cup till you meet desired consistancy).
- Refrigerate until serving.