1/2 Photos of Pineapple Cinnamon Cookies
This came from a pineapple cookbook from the library. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into the batter.
- 3Add remaining ingredients. Combine well.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cinnamon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 434.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 16.3 g