1/2 Photos of Pineapple Cilantro Lime Margarita
On a recent trip to New Orleans, I got a delicious margarita at El Gato Negro in the French Quarter, a Pineapple Cilantro Lime Margarita. I had to come home and try and recreate it since it's a bit of a hike to NOLA from Ohio! While it may not be exact, I find this to be very close and VERY good! Perfect for a hot summer day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak pineapple in tequila, if desired.
- 2Add pineapple chunks, cilantro leaves and ice to pitcher.
- 3Add lemon, lime and pineapple juices and stir.
- 4Add tequila and triple sec.
- 5Stir or shake for 60 seconds.
- 6Sugar rims of glass if desired, use lime juice or pineapple juice to wet the rim for extra flavor.
- 7Serve into glasses, over ice if desired.
- 8Drink immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cilantro Lime Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: