Recipe by Miss Annie
This salsa came from the Family Circle Magazine in response to a request.
Top Review by Kat in Texas
Great! Easy to make and a very refreshing combination of flavors. Picked up a fresh pineapple at the store, chopped some pieces and wasn't sure what to do with the rest, so did a 'Zaar search. I served with a pan fried ham steak, white rice and some steamed brocc. Yum!
- 1 small pineapple, trimmed & diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chile in adobo, mashed
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce, from can of chipotle chiles