Recipe by mommyoffour
This is another fruity salad we like to make. I dont remember where the recipe came from but we make it often in the summer time.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, cut in 2 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple reserving 2 T. juice.
- Arrange lettuce, chicken, onion and cilantro on large serving platter.
- Blend oil, vinegar, reserved pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger and mustard.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, if desired.
- Serve immediately.