Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy recipe from Dole. Use less chili sauce if you like.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 3⁄4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Grill (or broil) steak, about 8 to 10 minutes each side.
- Combine crushed pineapple, chili sauce, and garlic powder in saucepan. Cook, until heated through.
- Slice cooked steak across the grain into thin slices. Pour hot pineapple chili sauce over beef slices and serve.
Loved the sauce! Used 2 garlic cloves instead of the garlic powder.
This was super easy and has a really nice flavor. I served it with the Flank steak, but I think it would be good on chicken or pork chops too. It would probably make a good marinade on the front end also.