Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is an easy appetizer or meal to put together. We often have it served with rice. My family loves chicken wings!
Top Review by Heartspell
My Family loves these! I usually double this recipe and add 1/4 cup of pineapple juice; 1/4 cup of lime juice; 1/4 cup coconut milk. I always make coconut lime rice to go with it. I never have leftovers...LOL!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken wing piecesin a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Mix barbeque sauce, pineapple and reserved juice; add to pan with chicken stirring well to coat.
- Bake 30 minutes more or until well browned and sauce is thickened.