Shannon in VA's Note:
Great hearty meal. Easy to make and fairly inexpensive. If you will notice, I don't have time for fancy side dishes so I try to post "entire" meals. That way I can just print them out and all my ingrediets are already there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 scallions, sliced (use green parts too)
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted,and sliced into wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1Cook the chicken- I prefer to broil.
- 2Approximately 10 minutes per side.
- 3Remove chicken and set aside.
- 4In small bowl combine black beans, diced tomatoes, onion and avocado slices,Add a little olive oil then mix.
- 5Top chicken breasts with one pineapple ring, then a slice of provolone, then shredded cheddar top with scallions.
- 6Broil 5 minutes until cheeses are bubbly.
- 7Serve with the Bean and Avocado Salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chicken W. Black Bean Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.3
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 477.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 39.2 g