Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Skewered Chicken Tenders are brusjed with a tropical mixture of pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce, and then they're grilled.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders, raw
- wooden skewer
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- 2. Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Cover with juice mixture, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minute.
- 3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
- 4. Grill chicken tenders about 5 minute per side, until no longer pink and juices run clear. They cook quickly, so watch them closely.