- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained, reserving liquid
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken, strips for stir-frying
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine reserved pineapple liquid, vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger and salt; blend well.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add cornstarch mixture, pineapple and walnuts. Cook until sauce is bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add kiwifruit; cook 1 minute or until kiwifruit is warm.