Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Round out this meal with rice and sugar snap peas.
Make and share this Pineapple Chicken Satay recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1⁄3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place peanut oil, curry powder, and chicken in a bowl, toss to coat.
- Thread chicken onto 8 (6 inch) skewers.
- Heat a grilling pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan, cook 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is done.
- While chicken cooks, combine pineapple, red onion, cilsntro, lime juice, and red pepper.
- Serve chicken with soy sauce mixture, and pineapple mixture.