Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Round out this meal with rice and sugar snap peas.
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1⁄3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place peanut oil, curry powder, and chicken in a bowl, toss to coat.
- Thread chicken onto 8 (6 inch) skewers.
- Heat a grilling pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan, cook 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is done.
- While chicken cooks, combine pineapple, red onion, cilsntro, lime juice, and red pepper.
- Serve chicken with soy sauce mixture, and pineapple mixture.