Recipe by mag05
This is the best marinade! It is super simple and lots of flavor. We usually let it set overnight. I have also used this for whole chickens, cornish game hens and pork. I have added a little fresh garlic for an added flavor. ENJOY!
Top Review by Dave G.
For the people out there Marinating it for hours,,, Don't ! The acids in the orange juice and pineapple juice will actually start to cook your chicken after about 40 minutes,, which is the maximum I would ever go.
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 78.07 ml light soy sauce
- 907.18 g chicken tenderloins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pans heat the juice, brown sugar and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before it boils. Let it cool a 5-10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a bowl or baggie and cover with marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken for marinade and cook. Do not rinse. We have grilled, baked and used our "Set it & forget it.".